Reasons for Uterine Fibrodyses?
There are several factors underlying the underlying cause of myomas. There are primary reasons that contribute to the development of the myoma in the uterus, and there are secondary causes that contribute to the exacerbation of existing myomas. There may even be external factors, such as emotional disturbances, which disrupt the normal balance of the body and leave you vulnerable to such diseases.
Some of the main factors that may be mentioned as the true causes of myomas are listed below:
1. Genetic Prejudice – In some women, the genetic makeup predisposes them to abnormal metabolic cell activity. Therefore, women exposed to dysfunctional metabolisms are more susceptible to conditions such as uterine myomas than others. Fortunately, this genetic predisposition can be changed. Genetic research shows that the genetic makeup can be changed and that one can be influenced by the advantage. By taking control of the internal and external environments that affect your body, you can change your true genetic tendencies and thus come from above the disease.
2. Weak Diet Practices – A healthy, complete diet is necessary for a healthy and appropriate life. The slightest neglect has a vital prospect for these women, as it can greatly affect the internal balance of the body. Therefore, low intake of fruits and vegetables and excessive intake of refined carbohydrates and toxic foods cause problems such as hormonal imbalance, decreased immunity and poor digestion. Under such conditions, uterine fibroids may develop more easily.
3. Weakened Immune System – Poor nutrition, poor rest, stress, toxic buildup, excessive drug use – contributes to reducing the immunity of the whole body. While the body can not work to balance hormones or remove toxic wastes from the body, the body remains vulnerable to this situation.
4. Accumulation of Toxins – In our daily lives, we are constantly exposed to toxins in the food we eat, the water we drink, or the air we breathe. This leads to accumulation of toxins in our lymph, kidneys and colon. These toxins are then caused by ovarian damage, infertility and dysfunctional hormones. Some environmental toxins may lower the progesterone levels of a person. All of these factors greatly increase the sensitivity of the body and make one of them biomedically prone.
5. Insulin Resistance – Insulin resistance occurs when cells in a person’s body are less sensitive to the insulin hormone. This affects insulin dependent mechanisms in the body. To counteract the aggressiveness of the cells, the pancreas gradually begins to produce more insulin. Chronic high levels of insulin in the body cause the production of male hormones like testosterone and thus stimulate uterine myoma development.
6. Hormones – Uterine myomas are known to develop on hormones such as estrogen and progesterone. In fact, myomas contain higher levels of estrogen than their environment. Estrogen levels are highest during pregnancy and menstruation. This is usually when the fibroid condition is worst. Many women discovered that myomas shrink or sometimes disappear when they reach menopause.
Uterine myomn follows the fact that treatments must be multidimensional because the real causes are complex. A wide range of treatments from simple medicines to complex operations are available to relieve uterine fibroid symptoms. However, if you are looking for a safe and natural remedy, it is best to bring a holistic approach to your situation.
Holistic treatment is about treating your body as a whole and attacking its roots rather than considering the affected part of your body. For example, an appropriate diet, along with appropriate medicinal plant intake and exercise, strengthens the body’s immunity and mental and emotional stability; stress, toxic buildup, and other factors that promote myomatous growth. Thus, holistic treatment not only eliminates existing myomas, but also prevents myomas from developing. Through holistic treatment, your body is equipped to combat various conditions and bring you to health and well-being.
This article is based on Amanda Leto’s book “Fibroids Miracle“. Amanda is a writer, researcher, nutritionist and health consultant and dedicates her life to creating the ultimate Fibroids solution that is guaranteed to permanently reverse the uterine fibroid roots; naturally improves your fertility and dramatically improves the overall quality of your life without the use of prescription medicines. and without any surgical procedure. Learn more by visiting the website:
books on fibroids,
fibroid miracle cure,
fibroid miracle scam,
fibroids miracle amazon,
fibroids miracle book,
fibroids miracle book amazon,
fibroids miracle book free download,
fibroids miracle book review,
fibroids miracle by amanda leto,
fibroids miracle pdf download,
fibroids miracle program,
fibroids miracle review,
got fibroids book,
healing fibroids book,
healing fibroids naturally book,
herbal treatment for fibroids,
herbs for fibroids,
herbs for uterine fibroids,
holistic treatment for fibroids,
homeopathic treatment for fibroids,
natural cure for fibroids,
natural remedies for fibroids,
natural remedies for uterine fibroids,
shrink fibroids fast,
supplements for fibroids,
uterine fibroids books,